Thursday 4 March 2010

Tiger Woods' caddie "mad" at his boss over scandal

Tiger Woods' caddy said that he have blown the whistle if he had known about them. Because of his this kind of statement is that he is  mad at his golfing superstar boss.

Steve Williams said, "I'm a straight-up sort of person. If I had known something was going on, the whistle would have been blown,"
Williams also added that  he was angry after the revelations about the golfing superstar emerged but  he said his role was to be a friend to Woods.

Williams said,  "Of course I'm mad at him, why would you not be?"

"I'm close with his wife and he's got two lovely children and he's let them down.

"When a guy's having a tough time, it's not up to me to beat him with a stick right now. He's getting enough grilling from everybody else.

"Tiger's one of my closest friends and he needs my support right now and I'd never think of walking away."



The New Zealander said he had not discussed   with Woods about the scandal since it engulfed the player in November, when reports of infidelity threatened his marriage, destroyed his clean-cut personality  image, and put his spectacular career on  stagnation.

"When I talk to him, I don't talk to him about what's happened. I talk to him about the future and about what we're going to try to accomplish and how we're going to get over it."



Woods announced an "indefinite break" from the game in December, and last month in a televised statement shared that he did not know when he would return to competition.

Williams also  said Woods had recently hit balls on the practice range. But Wood  would only return to competition when he felt he reform  in his top form.






 Tiger's affair spoken  out by Caddie


No comments:

Post a Comment